Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Shiraz
From: $92 per bottle
If you spend over $500 you will join our Sovereign Club and be entitled to 10% off all purchases. More info
My best parcels of Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon and Malbec are selectively picked from low yielding old vines grown on premium dirt, just off the Angas River in Langhorne Creek.
The three varieties are separately crushed, fermented and barrel-aged, to create richness, complexity and finesse. This is a classic blend, combining the intensity of Shiraz, structure and great age-ability of Cabernet Sauvignon and powerful lift of Malbec. Expect concentrated, bold flavours and great length.
- Region:Langhorne Creek
- Yield:100 dozen / 130 Magnums
- Drink to:2032
- 5 Gold Stars (2016 VINTAGE) Equal Top in Category/ Eligible for Wine of the Year, Winestate Magazine
- 95 points (2014 VINTAGE) James Halliday, Australian Wine Companion 2018
- 93+ points (2014 VINTAGE) Campbell Mattinson, The Wine Front
- Silver (2014 VINTAGE) Boutique Wine Awards 2017